Wednesday, July 14, 2010

100 Best Movielines in 200 Seconds

Source: Youtube

I grew up in a family where quoting movies was second nature - having a movie memorized after seeing it once (or a few times) just came natural to us. I remember when I was younger a couple of my friends and I loved watching The Breakfast Club. We seriously had that movie memorized in no time and loved quoting it 24/7 – good times. What I love most about movie quoting is how you can answer someone’s question simply by quoting a line from some random movie. It usually makes everyone laugh. I have a group of friends where that pretty much happens on a daily basis. We love it! I found this clip on YouTube and wanted to share it with you. It’s broken up into 6 categories; Comedy, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Thriller, Romance, Drama and Action. It does a great job capturing some the best movie quotes ever. Enjoy!



What are some of your favorite movies to quote?



4 comments:

jfun said...

SOOOO fun. I love them.

JB said...

those video clips were pretty good. I recognized a good amount of them....

J said...

That WAS pretty good. I DO remember 75% of those lines, probably because I didn't see the other 25%.

Gangsta G said...

This was great! I watched it a few times last night. I knew just about
all those movies too!


powered by: